You can pay your utility bill as follows:
- By Mail - Money orders or checks should be made payable to the City of Alice. The City recommends that you do not send cash and assumes no responsibility if the cash is lost in the mail. Please mail your payments 7-10 days before the due date. Payments must be received in our office by 5:00 pm on the due date to avoid a 15% penalty or disconnection.
- By Phone - 1-833-201-5690. Please have your old account number ready to use this automated system.
- Online - https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/alicetx/utilities
- At City Hall - Payments can be brought to the City Hall at 500 E Main St. to the front counter or the drive-through window during regular business hours. A drop box is located by the drive-through window for after-hour payments.
- By Automatic Bank Draft - Payments are drafted automatically through your bank on the due date. To request to be set up for automatic bank draft, please inquire at the City of Alice Water Office. Drafting will begin 30 to 60 days after you have submitted your application. A Utility Bill will continue to be mailed to you for your records.
Payments must be received in our office by 5:00 pm on the due date to avoid a 15% penalty. If a payment is still not received 15 days after the due date, service will be disconnected. A reconnect fee will apply to reconnect service. See Miscellaneous Charges for more information.
If your check is returned to the City of Alice due to insufficient funds, a $35 fee will be added to the amount due. You have five business days to take care of this matter before services are disconnected.
If your check is returned due to the account being closed, your water services will be disconnected immediately.